SilentiumPC’s Regnum RG4 Chassis Comes In 4 Versions
Cernescu Andrei / 3 years ago
Regnum RG4 Chassis by SilentiumPC.
SilentiumPC has unveiled the practical Regnum RG4 chassis, which offers quite a bit of value considering its price point. The case provides adequate airflow, and it relies on a dual-chamber internal layout. This layout is spacious and practical enough for most modern system requirements, especially since it accommodates up to 380 mm long graphics cards. As far as the CPU cooling solution goes, the cooler shouldn’t exceed 159 mm in height. The chassis already comes equipped with a trio of quiet 120mm fans and various intake dust filters. Moreover, the built-in fan controller allows the user to adjust the RPM at will. It’s worth noting that up to five fans can be installed at a time, and many gamers would consider this enough.
There are four versions available.
The four different variants of the Regnum RG4 chassis by SilentiumPC are divided into two main categories. We’re talking about a classic, solid side panel (RG4, RG4F) and a tempered-glass panel that can be used to show off your hardware. In turn, each of these versions come in Pure Black or Frosty White variants. As far as liquid cooling goes, SilentiumPC installed radiator mounting spots at the top and front.
For more information regarding this pc chassis, we included a complete list of specifications below.
Key features of SilentiumPC Regnum RG4:
- Airflow oriented design with mesh front panel
- Dual-chamber internal layout for improved airflow and cable management
- Efficient cooling with three included 120mm fans and built-in fan controller
- Extensive liquid cooling support with up to 360 in the front and 280 at the top
- Tempered-glass side panel (RG4T and RG4TF variants)
- Available in Pure Black or Frosty White
Tech specs SilentiumPC Regnum RG4:
- Dimensions: 496(H) x 450(L) x 205(W)mm
- Motherboard support: ATX / mATX / mITX
- Net weight: 5.2 kg / 5.6 kg
- Drive bays:
External:2 × 5,25″
Internal: 2 × 3,5″ (interchangeable with 2,5″); 4 × 2,5″
- Expansions slots: 7
- Maximum VGA card length: 380 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 159 mm
- Cooling system (up to five fans in total, three included):
rear: 1 × 120 mm fan (1200 RPM)
top: 2 × 120/140 mm fan (optional)
front: 2 × 120 mm fan (1200 RPM) or 2 × 140 mm fan (optional)
Front panel controller:
1 headphone jack (HD Audio)
2 USB 3.0 (internal connection)
1 microphone jack (HD Audio)
1 SD/microSD card reader
Fan controller for up to 6 fans.
Power supply (ATX PS2 standard): not included.