SilverStone Release new TD02-E and TD03-E AIO Liquid Coolers
Bohs Hansen / 3 years ago
SilverStone has released their latest AIO liquid coolers, the TD02-E and the TD03-E. The unique alloy water-block is constructed with a copper base and an aluminium body for better durability compared to plastic-built competition.
The block also has a patented design that eliminates screws in its construction to provide excellent cooling performance and integration of mounting bracket for easy installation.
The radiator has another patented design that utilizes brazing fins similar to those used in top air coolers for increased heat transfer efficiency by up to 40% over traditional radiators.
- Easy installation with aluminum clips and steel back-plate
- Maintenance free, no refill required
- Dual (TD02-E) auto adjustable 120mm PWM fans included
- Durable alloy water-block for improved reliability
- Patented brazing fins radiator increase cooling efficiency by 40%
- Socket LGA775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011/AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2
The two new coolers will be available on the 25th February for an MSRP of $100.21 for the TD02-E and $87.81 for the TD03-E.
Thanks to SilverStone for providing us with this information.