SilverStone Releases Super Slim AIO Liquid Coolers
Bohs Hansen / 2 years ago
Pre-filled and closed loop all-in-one liquid coolers bring along a lot of advantages, but they also come with some downsides. One of the problems that can occur is due to the radiator and their mounted fans, the overall thickness can simply be too much to make them fit into your compact setup. SilverStone have now released two new AIO CPU coolers that combat just this problem, the new and super slim TD02-SLIM 240mm and the TD03-SLIM 120mm CPU coolers.
These two new CPU coolers are specially designed for small form factor PCs and users of those that still want to have a liquid cooling setup. The two new CPU coolers only measure 37mm thickness in total, counting both the fans and radiator. The radiators themselves are only 22mm thin and SilverStone added 15mm thin fans to them.
The pump unit has a motor speed of 2500 RPM and the fan speed is RPM based between 800 and 2200 RPM. The result is a noise production between 16.5 and 27.4 dBa. The baseplate is made from copper and the radiator uses aluminium fins. Both new SilverStone SLIM coolers are compatible with Intel LGA775, 115x, 1366, 2011(v3) as well as all current AMD sockets.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT) is 95,88 USD for the TD02-SLIM and 73,08 USD for the TD03-SLIM. Availability is set for September 22nd.
- Super slim 37mm total thickness for radiator and fan
- Maintenance free, no refill required
- Dual auto adjustable 120mm slim PWM fans included
- Thick, leak-proof tubing improve reliability
- 0.2mm micro-channel water block design for improved
- Large 100% copper base plate for fast heat transfer
- Integrated blue LED indicator
- Compatible with socket LGA775/115X/1366/2011/2011-v3/AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2