Skyrim PC Beta Patch 1.4.26 available
Laurence Howe / 7 years ago
Skyrim PC update version 1.4.26 is available to beta test now on Steam.
To opt-in, log into Steam, click on Steam in the upper menu, select Settings and under the Account tab go to Beta Participation and select Change. A drop-down menu will appear. On it, select Skyrim Beta. Then OK. Steam will restart, and Skyrim will be updated to the new version.
Here’s the changelog:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
Bug Fixes (PC only):
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly