Smallest Label Printer For Android Handsets Revealed By Seiko Epson
Gabriel Roşu / 4 years ago
Seiko Epson has announced their latest label printer for Android devices, the LW-600P. Coming in at only 24mm this is the smallest and lightest label printer that is on the market. Using Bluetooth the LW-600P can easily connect to your Android smartphone or tablet, and the printer runs either via battery power or an AC plug if you can access one. Through the Epson iLabel application you will be able to take full advantage of the printer from your Android device in ways that we not possible before.
Epson offers the options to print labels on a large variety of different tape options. Whether you are looking to print personalized ribbons, create iron-on tags, print glow in the dark or reflective labels you can do it all from the portable LW-600P. Epson has created an open-source development kit for the printer so you can easily create custom applications for your own business uses to make the printer work best for you.
Epson’s printer is available for a price tag of $99 / €72 / £60 with one roll of ribbon, and a price of $123 / €90 / £75 for two rolls. For those interested in Seiko Epson’s printer, they will be showing it off this amazing printer at CES 2014.
- “True-view” label preview capability using the camera function to ensure labels perfectly match what’s on the screen
- Handwriting mode for custom drawing or annotation of labels using the touch screen interface
- Speech-to-text voice transcription and printing
- In-app storage of created label for future use
- Import of custom graphics such as symbols, logos and photographs to copy & paste onto labels for a more professional look or to add a personalized touch
- Creation of QR code labels for content sharing or barcode labels for inventory management which can be scanned by third-party QR/barcode apps