Sniper Elite 4 Gets Impressive New Gameplay Trailer
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
Are you looking forward to Sniper Elite 4? With just a couple of weeks to go until the game is released, the developers are keen to build a bit of hype in the gaming market and have released another trailer for the upcoming game.
The new “Sniper Elite 4 – 101 Gameplay Trailer” does a great job of showing off the game, and the whole thing was shot using in-game footage, giving us a more detailed look at many aspects of the game.
- An expansive campaign for 1-2 players: Explore 1943 Italy and fight alongside the brave men and women of the Resistance. Hunt down a terrifying new weapon that threatens the entire Allied fightback.
- A deep and rewarding sniping simulation: deliver pinpoint assassinations at extreme distance, adapting to wind and gravity, and adjusting for range with scope zeroing.
- Traverse massive environments featuring hundreds of enemies and vehicles: Find your ideal sniper’s nest, out maneuvers your enemies or hunt them up close. Combine suppressed weapons with deadly traps to torment enemy formations and isolate priority targets.
- Employ a massive, personalized arsenal including iconic World War II rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, explosives and heavy weapons. Adapt your loadout for each mission and upgrade core attributes like scope magnification, stability, recoil, muzzle velocity and more.
- Challenging online co-op & multiplayer modes set across six gorgeous custom-designed maps. Take on dedicated co-op modes for up to four players and prove your mettle across seven competitive modes for up to 12 players.
The game launches on February 14th, and you can check out almost 7-minutes of footage from the games story, settings and more below!