Sony WF-1000XM4 Truly Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone
James Cusworth / 4 months ago
- Industry-leading noise cancelling thanks to an integrated V1 HD processor, a powerful new driver unit, and innovative noise-cancelling eartips with a more stable fit.
- High-quality sound and wireless listening pleasure with DSEE Extreme and LDAC.
- With Speak-to-Chat, music automatically stops when you talk, the proximity sensor provides adaptive playback, and two accelerometers detect whether the headphones are on or off.
- Undisturbed entertainment thanks to uncomplicated hands-free calling. The WF-1000XM4 headphones provide clearer voice transmission, so you can clearly understand your conversation partner even in noisy environments.
- The integrated lithium-ion battery ensures up to 24 hours of music enjoyment (with noise cancelling) on a single charge. With the quick charge function, you can listen to music for another 60 minutes after just 5 minutes of charging.
- *As of April 26, 2021: According to research by Sony Corporation, based on JEITA compliant guidelines, in the market for fully wireless noise-cancelling headphones.
- When the noise cancellation feature or ambient sound mode is enabled, wind noise may be louder depending on the environment. If this happens, check the following: In the Sony Headphones Connect app Sound → Ambient Sound Control, and then select Automatic Wind Noise Cancellation. If you are bothered by wind noise when automatic wind noise cancellation is enabled, set the noise cancellation function and ambient sound mode to OFF. Automatic wind noise reduction feature doesn’t work in low wind
- wf-M4: Firmware update required. Firmware will be available in Winter 2022/2023.
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.