SteelSeries Aerox 3 Super Light Gaming Mouse Review
Peter Donnell / 1 year ago
A lot of gaming mice have passed my desk over the last ten years, more than I care to count. These last 12 months have really seen a big increase in the popularity of ultra-light gaming mice, which is typically anything under 100g (without cable). Corsair, Roccat, MadCatz, Tecware and more all have something broadly similar. However, reading the specifications of the SteelSeries Aerox 3 tells me this may be one of the best gaming mice ever created, and SteelSeries have really gone the extra mile with this one, so I’ll be expecting perfection!
SteelSeries Aerox 3
They haven’t simply carved out some plastic to shed the weight as some other brands have done. That’s a perfectly fine approach, it makes it lighter, which is the goal for many gamers. They’ve designed a new 50% slimmer circuit board, put the scroll wheel on a diet, and used the “holey design”. However, they’ve also added an IP54 rated AquaBarrier, protected the PCB, and added ESD protection.
Find out more about the new design here!
- Ultra-lightweight 57g design for effortlessly fast gameplay
- Super mesh USB-C detachable cable for less drag
- PTFE glide skates for silky-smooth mouse movements
- Pixel-perfect TrueMove Core optical gaming sensor
- AquaBarrier™ for water resistance and protection from dust and more