Tesoro Lobera Supreme Keyboard Review
Peter Donnell / 6 years ago
Tesoro are one of the fastest growing names in the gaming market, they have already impressed me with their Kuven 7.1 gaming headset, and now they’re back to try to impress me with their latest gaming keyboard; the Lobera Supreme. Tesoro don’t have the biggest range of products right now, but everything I’ve seen from them over the last year, both professionally as a reviewer and personally as a gamer, have left me thoroughly impressed. With that in mind, I do have high expectations for this keyboard, which Tesoro will have to live up to if they want to have any hope of competing in an already saturated and fiercely competitive market.
“Sword of Bravery – Lobera “wolfslayer” is the sword which symbolized power used by Saint Ferdinand III. It has become one of the most famous swords in the history.”
The Tesoro Lebera Supreme has been absolutely packed full of features that will appeal to a gaming audience, such as a switchable N-Key rollover function, mechanical switches (plunger style), macro keys, switchable profiles, live macro recording, full colour illumination, multimedia keys, a built-in USB hub and more! Pretty much everything you would expect from a premium grade gaming keyboard. Now I need to put all of this to the test to make sure it’s as good as it sounds.
- Switchable USB 6 N-Key / Full N-Key Rollover
- Gaming-grade mechanical key switch
- Gaming-grade 50 million key actuations
- Instant 5 profiles shift keys
- 6 levels LED backlight
- 3 thumb keys for instant macro launch
- One touch / Game mode button for fast switching
- One touch / instant record button for macro live
- Adjustable full color illumination
- User Friendly UI for easy function setup
- Full keys programmable.(Except ESC, F1~F12,Windows)
- SYNC program function
- Embedded multimedia keys
- 2 High speed USB 2.0 ports. (Without DC-in Jack only can provide 100 mA each port)
- Audio headphone and microphone jacks
- F/W and application on-line update.
- Gold-plated USB connector with high quality braided cable.
- Anti-slip design rubberized tilt feet.
- Switch type: Gaming-Grade mechanical switch
- Switch mount:Silver plated backed
- Actuation force: 45g
- Key shape: Cylindrical
- Responsiveness: 2mm (4mm to bottom)
- Cable length: 1.55m (braided & shielded)
- Laser etched keycaps
- Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
- Media function buttons
Dimensions & Weight
- 44.4×20.6×4.4 cm / 17.5×8.1×1.7 in
- Net weight: 1.17 Kg
The packaging is nicely designed with a custom shaped box and a large window cut-out that lets you get a sneaky peek at the general design of the keyboard.
Around the back you’ll find a more detailed run down of the main features and specifications, as well as a graphic that details some of the LED colours that the keyboard can display.
The Lobera is well protected with soft foam and cardboard, there’s also a handle on the box, meaning that you can easily use the box as a carry case if you needed.
Aside from the keyboard you’ll find a quick start booklet, a Tesoro product guide and USB cable.