Tesoro Unveils Ascalon H7L Gaming Mouse
Cernescu Andrei / 3 years ago
The Tesoro Ascalon H7L represents the company’s latest gaming mouse, and it is aimed at elite gamers that expect nothing but the best when it comes to accuracy and comfort. This high-end peripheral offers seven independently programmable buttons, an incredibly accurate gaming sensor and highly reliable Omron switches. Other highlights include a DPI of 6400 as well as a pooling rate of 1000 Hz that guarantees a response time of just 1 ms. A 200 ips motion detection system and 50g acceleration are also a part of the package, not to mention the outstanding ergonomics and antimicrobial soft-touch finish.
Just in case you were worried about the cable, you should know that it boasts gold plating and it is braided, which means that fraying is completely out of the question. And since we’re talking about a modern, cutting-edge mouse, it makes sense for it to include 16.8M RGB color lighting, which is completely customizable, by the way. Apart from supporting color customization, the software that accompanies the Tesoro Ascalon H7L allows gamers to modify the polling rate, the shooting speed, the liftoff distance and the DPI. Below you will find a list of key features for this new Tesoro peripheral.
- 6400 True DPI.
- 1000 Hz Ultra Polling Rate.
- Detection 200 ips, acceleration 50g.
- 7 Independently programmable buttons.
- Adjustable DPI Control, Polling Rate, Liftoff distance and Shooting Speed.
- Cursor Capture Technology.
- User-Friendly UI.
- Instant Recording.
- 512KB onboard memory.
- 32bit ARM Cortex Premium Processor.
- Adjustable RGB LED control.
- Human ergonomics for the most comfortable grip and antimicrobial soft-touch finish.
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10.