Thermaltake Confirm Intel LGA 1700 Socket Cooler Kits
Mike Sanders / 2 years ago
Thermaltake has been working hard to fulfill users’ demanding needs for high-end cooling performance and has announced that a total of 47 of its cooling products now support the new Intel LGA 1700 socket. Regardless of air coolers, All-in-one liquid coolers, or custom liquid cooling components, there are multiple choices for users to choose from.
For those aiming to build a high spec PC that requires outstanding cooling performance, don’t miss out on Thermaltake’s two extended series originated from the well-loved TOUGHFAN series, the TOUGHAIR series, and the TOUGHLIQUID ARGB Series. To support the latest Intel LGA 1700 CPU socket, an upgraded mounting kit is required for your choice of Thermaltake compatible coolers.
Thermaltake Intel LGA 1700 Socket Cooler Kits
In announcing this news, Thermaltake has confirmed that the following models will be entirely compatible with its new LGA 1700 socket kit:
- TOUGHAIR 110/310/510
- UX210 ARGB Sync, UX100/UX200 High Air Flow CPU Cooler
- Contac 9, Contac Silent 12
AIO Liquid Coolers
- Floe RC Ultra 240/360 CPU & Memory AIO Liquid Cooler
- TOUGHLIQUID Ultra 240/360 CPU AIO Liquid Cooler
- TOUGHLIQUID 240/280/360 ARGB Sync
- Floe RC 240/360 CPU & Memory AIO Liquid Cooler
- Floe RC 240/360 CPU & Memory AIO Liquid Cooler Snow Edition
- TH 120/240/360 ARGB Sync
- TH 240/360 ARGB Sync Snow Edition
- Floe DX RGB 240/280/360
- Floe Riing RGB 240/280/360
- Water 3.0 120/240/360 ARGB Sync
- Water 3.0 Ultimate
- Water 3.0 Performer C
- Water 3.0 Extreme S
- Water Blocks
- Pacific MX1 Plus
- Pacific W7 Plus
- Pacific W5
- Pacific W1
Liquid Cooling Kits
- Pacific TOUGH C240/C360 DDC Hard Tube LCS Kit
- Pacific CL360 Max LCS Kit
- Pacific C240/C360 DDC Hard Tube LCS Kit
- Pacific C240/C360 DDC Soft Tube LCS Kit
Where Can I Learn More?
At the time of writing Thermaltake has not confirmed when these kits will be made available to order, and, in addition, they have not stated how much we can expect them to cost. Given the overall market ethos with such LGA 1700 adaptors, however, we presume that the charge will be quite minimal and generally only reflective of the postage. – If you do, therefore, want to learn more, you can check out their official website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!