Thermaltake Unveil Larger Capacity TOUGHRAM XG RGB Kits
Mike Sanders / 4 months ago
Thermaltake has today announced the launch of new capacities for its TOUGHRAM XG RGB DDR4 Memory Kits, aiming to meet the toughest needs of creators while producing video, animation, or exporting large files.
The memory kits are forged with frequencies up to 3600 and 4000 MHz and capacities up to 32GB (16GB x2) and 64GB (32GB x2). The TOUGHRAM XG RGB series inherits the same craftsmanship and quality expected from the TOUGHRAM name; they are compatible with the latest AMD and Intel motherboards and they have been through rigorous tests to select tightly-screened ICs, designed with a with a ten-layer PCB, constructed with 10μ gold fingers and 2oz copper inner layers to ensure high and stable performance. Designed with 2 different colours of aluminum and trimmed with a chrome stripe in the middle, the TOUGHRAM XG RGB is ambitioned at providing an exclusive style for users standing out from the normal.
Thermaltake TOUGHRAM XG RGB
Featuring 16 high-lumen addressable LEDs, the Thermaltake TOUGHRAM XG RGB is equipped with a unique X-shape light bar that can control 8 lighting zones. Moreover, there are more than 25 pre-installed lighting modes for users to choose over, or synchronize it with multiple RGB software including our light editing software NeonMaker to set up a timeline, which helps deliver a more vivid and customized lighting experience. The TOUGHRAM XG in high capacity offers creators more flexibility to build their own set-ups across Thermaltake’s RGB ecosystem for high demand on personal taste, meanwhile providing smoother work efficiency.
- Sleek and Sophisticated Design – Designed with 2 different colours of aluminium and trimmed with a chrome stripe in the middle, the TOUGHRAM XG RGB provides a fresher look and is in its class of its own.
- Geometric Styling with 16 LEDs – Comprised of 16 high-lumen addressable LEDs, the TOUGHRAM XG shines through with its unique X-shaped light bar that can control 8 lighting zones, delivering a more comprehensive and dynamic lighting experience.
- Tightly-Screened ICs – Memory chips are thoroughly screened to provide optimal frequency and response time performance.
- 2oz Copper PCB – Specially optimized 10-layer PCB with 2oz copper inner layer provides enhanced electrical conduction to deliver uncompromised speed and reliability for maximum overclocking performance.
- High-Quality Gold Fingers – Use of 10μ gold fingers for enhanced durability and high wear resistance.
- Aluminum Heat Spreader – Use of aluminium heat spreader delivers exceptional heat dissipation to meet high-performance needs.
- Exclusive TOUGHRAM Software – Monitor real-time temperature, frequency and performance via the simple interface with ease, and create stunning lighting effects with over 25 lighting modes, all included in the TOUGHRAM software. Users can also sync with TT RGB PLUS to maximize unique settings for their RGB colour theme.
Where Can I Learn More?
For more information on this and other Thermaltake products, you can check out their official website via the link here! What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!