Thermaltake Launches New TT RGB PLUS 2.0 All-In-One Software
Mike Sanders / 4 months ago
Thermaltake has announced the launch of TT RGB PLUS 2.0, an all-in-one software that can integrate all the other software from your Thermaltake Fans, Liquid Coolers, Power Supplies, and Memory to bring integration, convenience, and more functions. All the original functions are maintained with new exciting additions like more lighting functions and PC information monitoring for all your Thermaltake Fans, Liquid Coolers, Power Supplies, and Memory products. For instance, Floe RC Ultra 240/360 Memory & CPU All-In-One Liquid Cooler and TOUGHLIQUID Ultra 240/360 CPU All-In-One Liquid Cooler are supported by TT RGB PLUS 2.0.
Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS 2.0 All-In-One Software
Floe RC Ultra 240/360 Memory & CPU All-In-One Liquid Cooler
Floe RC Ultra 240/360, the world’s first CPU & Memory AIO Liquid Cooler, is compatible with RGB PLUS 2.0. It incorporates a bright 2.1” LCD screen for the CPU water block, and another individual 3.9” LCD screen for its memory water block, giving users full customization options to create more personalized visual effects that include uploading fun gifs or any pictures in jpg format you like. The Floe RC Ultra 240/360 better embodies the characteristics of RGB PLUS 2.0. Users can enjoy good quality hardware with a more complete software.
TOUGHLIQUID Ultra 240/360 CPU All-In-One Liquid Cooler
The TOUGHLIQUID ULTRA comes with high-performance TOUGHFAN 12 Turbo radiator fans which are tuned to an impressive maximum speed of 2,500RPM, offering strong airflow for enhanced cooling. This new fan incorporates 2nd-generation hydraulic bearings and LCP blades for maximum cooling performance and quiet operation. Additionally, the TOUGHLIQUID features a radiator with a large fin surface area for better thermal efficiency and there are two form factors to choose from, 240mm and 360mm.
There is a built-in 2.1” LCD screen on the water block, and utilizing the latest TT RGB PLUS 2.0, it is able to display real-time CPU performance and lighting effects. Other than that, it can show customized GIF files at 480*480 px. Users can now have a more enjoyable experience with more comprehensive software.
The highlighted breakthrough point of TT RGB PLUS 2.0 is its integration, which combines all the other software’s features in one. For example, SPM/DPSG from power supplies, TOUGHRAM RGB from Memory and TT RGB PLUS are all integrated into TT RGB PLUS 2.0.
Integration also brings convenience. TT RGB PLUS 2.0 links all of the product lighting controllers together on one interface, users can customize their color match and switch the colors simply by clicking the TT logo or select a single ring. There are 23 lighting effect presets, including music, temperature, weather, and player mode to bring a variety of fun to your products.
- Music mode: Lighting effects will ‘dance’ with the bass in music.
- Temperature mode: Ranging from green, blue, yellow, orange, red to purple. This is a warning mechanism that is both enjoyable and practical for users to know if the temperature of the PC is too high.
- Weather mode: Switch on your IP address, the weather mode including sunny, cloudy, rainy, thundery and snowy effects will be displayed matching your current location.
- Player mode: Lighting effects sync the theme of the screen, bringing out double enjoyment visually. It is recommended to use them when playing online games.
Some advanced features are upgraded in our RGB PLUS2.0:
- Light settings can now function both clockwise and counterclockwise.
- More PC information can be shown to give better support system monitoring.
- CPU Information: Temperature, Load, Fan speed, Wattage, Clock
- GPU Information: Temperature, Load, Fan speed, Wattage, Clock (SLI Supported)
- Memory Information: Channel, tRCD, CL, Frequency, Type, Temperature, Size
For more information, you can check out the official Thermaltake EXPO June 2021 website via the link here! What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!