Thermaltake Level 20 XT E-ATX Cube Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 1 month ago
Level 20 XT
You’ve all heard the saying “go big or go home” right? Well, that’s something that Thermaltake has always taken to heart. They’re no stranger to giant and rather obnoxious chassis designs. In the grand scheme of things, their new Level 20 XT isn’t even close to their biggest chassis designs. With support for E-ATX motherboards, a huge bank of huge radiators, massive graphics cards and more. The XT is meant for great things, and will no doubt catch the eye of the modding scene too.
Dropping an extreme PC in a huge chassis is easy enough for a big case like this. However, what about showing off your lovely build? Well, with four huge tempered glass windows, you’ll have more than enough viewing angles. There’s a removable window on each side, the front, and even the top. All this is framed by a thick metal frame that promises to be both strong and stylish.
It’s equipped with all the support for high-end hardware you would expect for a chassis of this size, and then some. There are also a few perks like Type-C support, modular components, and more!
- 4-Sided Glass Viewing Protection: Surrounded in 4mm thick tempered glass panels providing easy access to components inside the chassis
- Go Vertical: With a landscape layout for the motherboard, avoid GPU sag with a native vertical mounting for multiple expansion components
- Extreme Liquid Cooling: Supporting up to Dual 480mm Radiators (Top) with extra space for pumps and proper cable management
- Type-C Supported: Supports USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and Type-C Connections from the Top I/O panel
- Dismantlable Modular Design: Build from the ground up with removable panels, racks, brackets and more!
- Warranty: 3 Years
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official Thermaltake product page here.
What Thermaltake Had to Say
“The Level 20 Series which commemorates 20 years of dedication to the PC industry. Under this product line is the new Level 20 Series – Level 20 XT. Level 20 XT is a cube case specially designed to show off custom liquid cooling systems. The level 20 XT has a unique flat motherboard design that puts components on display from any angle, and a split-level design that separates cooling, PSU and hardware components in the upper and lower sections. The Level 20 XT takes our latest case innovations and wraps them in an ultra-modern style that’s utterly unique in the case market today. Stand out from the crowd with the Level 20.” – Thermaltake