Thermaltake Releases New GF1 Series 1000W/1200W PSUs
Mike Sanders / 3 months ago
Thermaltake has announced a new expansion to the Toughpower GF1 Gold series power supply – the Toughpower GF1 1000/1200 W Gold – TT Premium Edition. Delivering 80 PLUS Gold-certified efficiency, the new Toughpower GF1 Gold series models remain all merits but come with higher wattages to let users have more options to choose from. With the standard ATX form factor, the Toughpower GF1 1000/1200 W Gold power supplies feature a 140 mm hydraulic bearing fan with intelligent RPM controls, providing a superior cooling result. In addition, the Smart Zero Fan will not operate until the load exceeds 30% of the total power, which helps minimize fan noise.
Thermaltake GF1 Series 1000W/1200W Power Supplies
To reach a zero cable platform, a copper plate connecting the back panel and the PCB, delivers better heat dissipation; at the same time, its fully modular low-profile flat cables also help make cable management easier. Aimed at providing the highest performance with the foremost quality, the Toughpower GF1 Gold series adopts high quality Japanese main capacitors and passes many severe settings, such as ripples being lower than 30 mV on +12V, +5V, or +3.3 from 0% to 100% load, and the voltage regulation is set to no more than ±2% for major rails and is stricter than Intel’s standard of ±5%. If you are a fan of the Toughpower GF1 Gold series or you are looking for a power supply with higher wattages, the Toughpower GF1 1000/1200 W Gold – TT Premium Edition is the right fit for you.
- Zero Cable Platform – Farewell to messy cables! We have connected the back panel and the PCB with a copper plate for better heat dissipation and impressive output power quality.
- Ultra Quiet 140 mm Hydraulic Bearing Fan – Featuring a 140 mm hydraulic bearing fan with intelligent RPM controls to help guarantee superior cooling performance and near silent operation.
- Smart Zero Fan – Designed with our Smart Zero Fan, the fan will not spin until the load exceeds 30% of the power supply, minimizing the fan noise.
- ＜30 mV Low Ripple Noise – All ripples are lower than 30 mV on +12V, +5V or +3.3V from 0% to 100% load to ensure a stable operation and keep your performance-critical components to function reliably for longer.
- Extremely Strict Voltage Regulation ＜±2% – The voltage regulation, stricter than Intel’s standard ±5% for major rails and ±10% for -12 V, is set to no more than ±2% for major rails to meet the highest performance.
- Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable – Offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. Low-profile flat black cable makes cable management easier, reduces clutter and increases airflow inside the chassis.
- Premium Japanese 105°C/221°F Capacitors – Providing great durability as well as offering the highest stability, while remaining reliable.
- High Amperage Single +12V Rail – Powerful single +12V rail ensures a stable and reliable supply to other PC components.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified and Intel C6/C7 States Ready – Toughpower GF1 series saves energy through its high energy efficiency up to 90% and is certified to 80 PLUS Gold. The series has been optimized to work with all generations of Intel’s processors to achieve maximum energy saving.
- Availability and Warranty – Toughpower GF1 1000/1200 W Gold – TT Premium Edition are available for purchase now via the Thermaltake worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. It is backed by a ten-year warranty and supported by the Thermaltake worldwide customer service and technical support network.
Where Can I Learn More?
Although Thermaltake has confirmed a general release for its new GF1 power supplies, at the time of writing, we have not been able to confirm any specific prices. – If you do, however, want to learn more, you can check out the official product websites via the links below:
- Toughpower GF1 1000W – TT Premium Edition – Click the link here!
- Toughpower GF1 1200W – TT Premium Edition – Click the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!