Toshiba introduce 14″ USB Mobile LCD Monitor
Simon Telford / 8 years ago
Toshiba today announced its 14″ USB-powered Mobile LCD Monitor, ideal for people who prefer to have an additional screen to any Windows-based Notebook PC computer at work, school, home or anywhere one chooses to.
The widescreen display is equipped with a 1,366×768 resolution and weighs just 1.27kg. It is also less than 1″ thick so can be fitted into most Notebook PC bags. The monitor’s power and video are both transferred through a single USB connection with video over USB technology from DisplayLink, eliminating the need to carry an AC adapter or video cable.
For those who can multi-task the display can be used as an additional screen in extended mode and included is a protective black vinyl carrying case which folds into an adjustable stand to give you various viewing angles as well housing the monitor’s USB cable.
There is an optional power adaptor which will allow users to turn the brightness up even higher.
- USB Powered (optional AC adapter sold separately)
- 14-inch LCD Screen, 1366 x 768 HD Resolution
- Lightweight (only 1.27kg including monitor, case and USB cable)
- Total travel size about the same as a slim 14-inch laptop Video through USB (no VGA/DVI/HDMI video cable required)
- DisplayLink Certified
- Hybrid carry case/stand included
- Easy adjust brightness control buttons
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, and
- Windows 7 compatible
- Energy Star 5.0 Compliant