TP-Link AC750 Universal Dual Band Range Extender
Ben Jones / 4 weeks ago
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly.Input Power 100-240V~50/60Hz
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Dual band speeds up to 750Mbps. System requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Ethernet port allows the extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Troubleshooting-Please place the range extender half way across the router where you get at least 50-60% of good Wi-Fi coverage from your main router. Customer can also factory reset the range extender and configure it back again to the router, making sure it is configured properly with a different SSID compared to main router. Try changing the Wireless channel on router which will help in signal dropouts. Also make sure the range extenders firmware is up to date. Place the Range extender at an elevated position for best Wi-Fi reception and also if the RE is equipped with antennas, they should be positioned properly.
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.