Tsunami D-35 USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure Review
Simon Telford / 9 years ago
Some of you might want some extra storage and others may want to be safe and perform regular backups. The ideal solution for both is an external hard drive of some form which allows you to put in the hard drive with the size and speed you require and upgrade easily over time. This is especially true with the now quite common USB 3.0 interface which offers great speeds making backup’s much quicker and more appealing to those of us who have lots of files.
Docks and enclosures have been around for quite a while as they allow you to take a hard drive that is usually internal to a computer and use it externally, this is especially useful when a hard drive or a computer fails and this allows you access to the hard drive by another means perfect for saving all those crucial documents.
Tsunami are not one of the more well known makers of these devices unlike Akasa for instance, but they have started to become more widely known and more readily available as they expand their product range.
Today we are taking a look at the Tsunami D-35 a USB 3.0 external hdd enclosure designed for 3.5 drives.
- SATA I/II to USB3.0
- Backward – compatible with USB2.0 / USB 1.1
- Maximum transfer rate up to 5Gbps with USB 3.0
- Maximum transfer rate up to 480 Mbps with USB 2.0
- Hi-Quality shielded USB 3.0 Cable ensure data integrity & speed
- Hot swappable and truly Plug – n Play
- Attractive LED indicate Power status & HDD activity
- Aluminium housing cools down the HDD faster
- Holding stand bundled