Unigine update Heaven DX11 benchmark to version 3.0
Ryan Martin / 7 years ago
UNIGINE released today an improved version (3.0) of its renowned Heaven DX11 Benchmark based on the UNIGINE engine. It contains many technical improvements, it now runs on Mac and supports for variety of new hardware, including extended support for multi-monitor configurations.
“It’s very inspiring that more and more hardware testing professionals as well as tech enthusiasts find Heaven Benchmark useful. Our technology platform is constantly growing and we can bring Heaven Benchmark to new platforms and new hardware”, said Denis Shergin, CEO of UNIGINE Corp.
- Added Mac OS X version compatible with 10.7+ (no tessellation).
- Added support for Intel HD 3000 GPU (no tessellation).
- Improved support for multi-monitor configurations.
- Added support for NVIDIA 3D Surround (multi-monitor stereo 3D).
- Enhanced NVIDIA 3D Vision support.
- New cross-platform launcher without .NET dependencies.
- Fixed Phoronix Test Suite compatibility issue.
- Fixed minor visual artifacts.
- Improved compatibility with Mesa drivers.
- Improved detection of new GPUs.
The updated Professional Edition of the benchmark combines all new features of version 3.0 with flexible automation and logging facility to provide the best GPU and/or stress testing experience.
Heaven Pro version features include:
- Command line automation.
- Reports in CSV format.
- Stress testing mode (benchmark looping).
- Technical support.
- Licensed for commercial use.
Heaven DX11 Benchmark Pro is available for purchase in the UNIGINE online store.