USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter – 1080p
James Cusworth / 5 months ago
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI monitor or projector using a single USB Type-A port | 1920×1200 (1080p) Video | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | 2.4in (6cm) cable length
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 2 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered w/ no extra power supply required; Ultra slim design and highly portable
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS, Chrome or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter for dual/multiple monitors
- EASY SETUP: This USB to HDMI converter with plug & play setup on Windows; Auto-driver install | Slim design ensures an organized workspace, with a seamless connection to your HDMI cable | Add multiple HDMI screens with additional available USB-A ports
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This USB Type-A to HDMI adapter dongle is backed for 3-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.