What to Expect in the Latest Patch of Space Hulk: Deathwing
Lefteris Papaiosif / 10 months ago
A new patch for Space Hulk: Deathwing is now available from Streum On Studio. Based on what had been announced in their press release, the update introduces the Special Missions game mode to multiplayer in an attempt to add variety to the gameplay. The Special Missions will arrive on chapter one and will keep coming back on each and every chapter of the game. The inception of a chapter, a series of random missions will be started along with Genestealer spawns; guaranteed to trouble even the most experienced Terminator Squads.
This update for Space Hulk: Deathwing will be downloaded automatically from Steam and these are the full release notes:
- Special Missions arrives in chapter 1 in multiplayer!
- Played in the existing maps, players must successfully achieve different objectives randomly chosen.
- Genestealer variations have been added – more scale and shading diversity!
- Apothecary cooldowns in multiplayer are longer if you do not have the Narthecium.
- Narthecium heal cooldown set to 60s.
- When playing a “hold the position” objective, you have to stay in the siege area (automatic defeat outside the area after some time).
- Fix of a possible block when opening the inventory as a guest player.
- Fix some rare cases of bad behavior or pathfinding (stuck Genestealer).
- Fix of a rare case when you could be stuck in an empty lobby.
- Graphical glitches fixes.
- Controller menu fixes.
- GUI and menu fixes.
- Fix of a potential blocking issue with saves created during the first objective of chapter 7.
- Fix of a potential block occurring when loading a save at the end of chapter 4.
- Fix of issues related to dialogues being played when loading a save.
- Fix of an issue occurring during a dialogue with the slomo option.
- An issue where the player was losing SFX when loading a save during a dialogue with the slomo option.
- An issue when saving with a jammed weapon.
- A potential blocking issue occurring when issuing many inputs on the inventory menu with a controller.
- Performance improvement in the psygate.
- Fix of a potential blocking issue when loading a save inside the torpedoes in the chapter 1.
- Fix of a SFX issue after locking a door.
- Fix of a bug allowing players to unlock doors without being near them.
- Crash in DirectX still being worked on.
- When joining an already started multiplayer game, you can see the partially unloaded chapter during 2/3sec.
- If joining at the very moment host launch the game, you enter the chapter with lobby menu overlapping the game. (Multiplayer only)
- If you join a full server, you will be connected to a different one with an available spot instead.
- Some attacks on the hold position of the C.A.T in the chapter 8 will not launch properly.
- When an objective is finished in multiplayer, it might stop the current action of a guest player.
- Zoom sensitivity has been changed from the previous build, let us know what you think about it!