Win a Sapphire R9 285 “Tonga” ITX Compact Edition Graphics Card!
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
It’s competition time again and we are back with yet another awesome prize for you all! The new AMD graphics cards are arriving and we couldn’t think of any better way to mark the occasion than a competition. We’ve joined forces with the good people of Sapphire to give you the chance to win their Sapphire R9 285 2GB GDDR5 ITX COMPACT Edition graphics card, an ideal choice for those building a small form factor PC thanks to its 171mm long PCB; don’t think this is a cut down card though, it still features the same GCN cores as the Dual-X model, with a core clock of 918MHz and memory clock of 1375MHz (5.5GB/s effective).
For more information on R9 285 graphics cards, why not check out our review of the Sapphire Dual-X AMD R9 285 “Tonga” 2GB Graphics Card right here.
If you want a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you have to do is follow the instructions below, it couldn’t be much simpler than that. Good luck!
- Like the eTeknix Facebook page
- Like the Sapphire Technology Facebook page
- Send an email to email@example.com with your full name, shipping address, contact number and a link to your Facebook profile*
Rules and regulations:
- The competition is open globally
- The competition ends at midnight GMT on the 6th October 2014 and winner(s) will be notified by 10th October 2014
- In the event of a dispute, eTeknix staff hold the final say and no discussions will be entered into
- Delivery is not in the hands of eTeknix and can take some time to arrive
- Full shipping address and phone number is required in your email entry to speed up dispatch of prizes to winners and to prevent multiple entries
- If the auto-fill email link doesn’t work, email us the information and include the subject “Win a Sapphire R9 285 ITX Compact Edition Graphics Card!”
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, eTeknix reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value
- Winner(s) will be announced on our competition winners page
- By entering this competition, you adhere to the above rules and regulations