Win a Xigmatek HDT-S963 CPU Cooler
Andy Ruffell / 11 years ago
eTeknix are unstoppable at the moment, with competitions galore. This time we have teamed up with our friends at Xigmatek to offer you a chance to win a Xigmatek HDT-S963 CPU Cooler.
We recently reviewed this exact cooler on eTeknix, and can find the link here, where we gave it a fantastic rating of a silver award.
Full details on the cooler can be found on the Xigmatek website here!
- You MUST be a member of eTeknix. You can register here!
- You MUST answer the following question and post your response below:
What does HDT stand for on the Xigmatek HDT-S963 CPU Cooler?
Rules and regulations:
- As ALWAYS spam will NOT be tolerated and offending user(s) will be subsequently dealt with!
- The winner will be the member picked at RANDOM from the sucessful entries.
- In the event of a dispute, the judges’ decision is final and no discussion will be open for it!
- The winner will be notified via their registered email address no later than 14 days from the closing date of the competition!
- The ONLY prize is ONE Xigmatek HDT-S963 CPU Cooler from Xigmatek and a premium membership for a year to eTeknix.
- The competition is open WORLD-WIDE and all shipping costs and cost of prize(s) are covered by eTeknix!
- In any event that the above prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control; we reserve the right to offer an equal or greater specification alternative without any hesitation!
- No entrant details will be passed on to any third-party companies!
- Prize draws are not open to eTeknix staff, affiliates, suppliers or sponsors!
- If a user is found to be creating or using multiple accounts, that user will be disqualified from the competition and subsequently dealt with!
- By entering into this competition, you are hereby accepting the above mentioned terms and conditions of the competition!
- Last but not least, have fun, enjoy and good luck!
The competition ends on 10th March 2011 at 8:00pm GMT