World War Z Game Trailer Showcases Character Classes
Mike Sanders / 1 year ago
World War Z
In terms of upcoming releases for 2019, there are very few games I’m looking at with more curiosity than World World Z. Oh, don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of games I’m excited for. January alone sees the release of Resident Evil 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3. Both of which have been on my radar for quite some time.
When it comes to World War Z though, I think excitement is possibly the right word. I’m excited over what I’ve seen so far and the potential that for the first time ever, we may truly get the zombie survival game we’ve always wanted.
Well, with the release of a brand new trailer, another shovelful of coal has been thrown on the hype train as the 6 classes available in the game have been revealed.
The character classes are described as follows;
- Gunslinger – For those who skip the questions and shoot first, the Gunslinger is loaded with an arsenal of weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks to mow down the dead.
- Hellraiser – Enough explosives can solve any problem! Hellraisers come armed with C4 and other tools for effective crowd control.
- Slasher – For warriors with a sense of elegance, the best way to kill is with your trusty blade. Slashers have perks that increase melee damage and effectiveness while their armed tasers deliver electrifying results.
- Medic – Sometimes the best way to fight the undead is keeping your teammates from becoming one of them. Armed with a Stim Pistol, Medics can heal fellow survivors from a distance and help keep the chaos under control.
- Fixer – When versatility in any situation is the highest priority, the Fixer is there for you, starting out with an explosive ammo case and several teammate ammo-restoring perks.
- Exterminator – Fire is the answer! Armed with Molotov cocktails and increased fire damage, the Exterminator just wants to watch the undead burn.
When Is It Out?
We do know that World War Z will release in 2019. For the moment, however, we do not have a firm release date. Given the sheer amount of information that has come out surrounding the game over the last few weeks though, I suspect that this may be sooner rather than later.
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!