Zotac Geforce GTS 450
Andy Ruffell / 7 years ago
Zotac have released details of their highly efficient Geforce GTS 450 Eco edition which delivers an impressive 33% reduction in power usage.
ZOTAC® understands the importance of energy-efficient graphics performance for users that demand the latest 3D features with a performance kick, said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. With the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTS 450 ECO Edition, we were able to improve energy-efficiency and eliminate the external power connector without sacrificing any GPU features.
This particular card may be very well received by htpc users with hardware video decode acceleration for high-definition Blu-ray and Adobe Flash HD content, audio bitstreaming of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. NVIDIA 3D Vision readiness enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition to output Blu-ray 3D content via HDMI 1.4a for amazing 3D video playback.
- New ZOTAC® GeForce® GTS 450 ECO Edition
- 33-percent reduction in energy-consumption
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 GPU
- Engine clock: 600 MHz
- 192 unified shaders
- Shader clock: 1200 MHz
- 1GB DDR3 memory
- Memory clock: 1333 MHz
- 128-bit memory interface
- Dual-link DVI-I, HDMI & DisplayPort outputs
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- Microsoft DirectX® 11 & OpenGL® 4.1 compatible
- NVIDIA® CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++
- NVIDIA® PhysX® technology
- NVIDIA® SLI and 3D Vision Surround ready
- ZOTAC® Boost Premium software bundle included
The device is capable of 8 channel digital surround sound and is sli ready, the card only takes up 1 pci slot and comes bundled with Firestorm to overclock GPU engine, memory and shader clock speeds and GPU fan-speed, it also comes with standard 2 year warranty which is able to be extended by a further 3 years online.
No pricing available at time of writing.