ZOWIE EC1 Gaming Mouse Review
Simon Telford / 8 years ago
We recently took a look at the ZOWIE MiCO Gaming Mouse review, and today it is the turn of one of its bigger brothers, the ZOWIE EC1 Gaming Mouse. This mouse was released in both White and Black and we are lucky enough to have the stunning White version.
ZOWIE pride themselves on being a company focused on bringing you the best gaming peripherals out there, while doing everything they can to make sure the design and looks are not compromised. While ZOWIE’s product range may be fairly limited, covering, mice, headsets, keyboards and mousepads, each product has been designed with a lot of input from expert and professional gamers making sure each one is up to a very high standard. We certainly hope this is the case with the ZOWIE EC1.
This mouse, at a glance, certainly seems to pack the features in, with the choice of 3 DPI settings, 5 buttons and a fast polling rate. It was also developed by HeatoN which leads us to expect very good things from this mouse.
- 100% stable optical mouse developed for gaming by HeatoN
- Ergonomic designed right hand gaming mouse
- 1.5 mm lift-off distance due to custom developed ZOWIE-lens
- Improved mouse wheel system
- 500/1,000/2,000 DPI adjustment
- 1.000Hz USB report rate
- Operating System: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7 or Mac OS X v10.2
- Frames Per Second: 6,500
- Inches Per Second: 40
- Dots Per Inch: 500/1.000/2.000
- Max. Acceleration: 15G
- 1,000Hz USB report rate
- Connector: USB
- Buttons: 5
- Dimensions: 128 x 43 x 62~70 mm / 5 x 1.7 x 2.44~2.76 inch
- Length of cable: 2m