ZOWIE G-TF Mousepad (Speed Version) Review
Andy Ruffell / 8 years ago
While mousepads might not be the first thing you think of when we start talking about computer accessories there are lots of gamers out there who can’t live without their gaming mousepad. Technology has moved on such that the mousepad is not essential for a mouse to operate, in fact most new mice do work on all surfaces that you are likely to use. This might be the case, but you will find that on some surfaces the mouse sticks, or it doesn’t track properly as the surface is not perfectly uniform, this leads to lots of problems.
Games love every advantage they can get. The need the precise DPI that works best for their mouse and demand the fastest response times. Mousepads have been designed to make mice move across them with improved control while moving faster. This helps aid reaction times in games and could even help you out in more everday applications like Photoshop where high-sensitivity is needed.
The mousepad we’re looking at today is from ZOWIE who you may not have heard of until very recently when we looked at their gaming mouse, though they are certainly hoping to change this in a big way. Their products could currently be classed as a bit more up-market compared to others as they are concentrating on design, performance and build quality. That said, they have no choice but to give you good value for money, so we already expect quite a lot from their products.
- The speed edition of the popular G-TF faster than ever
- Newly designed rubber base for increased stability
- Liquid resistant surface allows for easy maintenance
- Triple-stitched edges preventing fray and increases the lifetime of the pad
- Rolled edges for added comfort while playing
- 100% compatible with all types of mice
- Perfectly oversized for gamers & designers: 440 x 320 x 2 mm / 17.3 x 12.6 x 0.08 inch