16 Bit Arena Now On Sale
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
A new game called 16 Bit Arena is now available on six stores- Amazon.com, GreenManGaming.com (soon), Desura.com, ShinyLoot.com, IndieCity.com, and IndieVania.com- and has been submitted to Steam through its Greenlight process as well.
This game is certainly something a little different and personally I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy for some hardcore classic style gaming, surely I’m not the only one, do we have any eTeknix fans picking up this little gem?
The game’s features are described as:
- Fight in turn-based multiplayer battles up to 9v9 with the old school graphics you’ve been missing!
- Enter battle as a Warrior, Mage, Rogue, or Healer of either gender, and use a card to transform into any of 16 characters, combining their stats and abilities with your class’s!
- Elemental properties for every character; collect gems that let you choose yours, and cast its magic!
- Gain Charge during battle to do more damage, boost specific stats, and more- or just save your turns for later and pummel an enemy all at once!
- A rockingly awesome soundtrack!
- Journey through eight intense Trials to gain cards and gems for use in the Arena!
- Enjoy the 2-player tactical-RPG-style Card Game- a great additional game on its own, it lets you earn cards and gems too!
- Site includes a webcomic, updated weekly, featuring the eight Paladins from the game!
With features like strategizing in large battles to the tune of real guitar accompanying retro graphics, this promises to be a very one-of-a-kind and just plain fun game.