Antec Announces the HCP-1300 Platinum Fit For Hardcore Gamers and Bitcoin Miners
Gabriel Roşu / 2 years ago
Antec has announced a new addition to its High Current Pro Platinum series, the HPC-1300 Platinum PSU, a fully modular power supply unit with a 20+8 pin MBU connector for future needs. It is said to operate at a 94 percent efficiency and reduce electricity bills up to 25 percent compared to other PSUs.
“Antec Power supplies have always been known for their high quality, functionality and reliability,” says Jerome Francois, European Sales Director at Antec, Inc. “The Antec HCP-1300 Platinum PSUs are not only quieter and energy efficient, but also equipped to provide customers with enhanced flexibility and a complete modular cable design to ensure a rewarding, high-performance experience.”
The HPC-1300 PSU delivers the 16-pin socket in a flexible manner, being composed of two 8-pin connectors which can adapt to future connector changes, as well as having high-quality components and a quiet 135mm double ball bearing fan complete the package. Users also need not worry about reliability and safety, since Antec’s PSU comes with the CircuitShield protection, as well as having a seven-year warranty with 24/7 global online support service.
Bitcoin miners will also be pleased with the HCP-1300, having a great feature named OC Link. What it does is it allows 2 HCP Platinum’s to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems.
- Guaranteed 1300W Continuous Power
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM certified – Up to 94% efficient
- 16-pin Socket – Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket – World’s first socket for possible future MBU connectors
- 135mm DBB Silence – Whisper-quiet, high-quality, long lasting, double ball bearing fan
- Maximum CPU & GPU compatibility and support
- Multi PCI-E – 10 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- OC Link – Allows 2 HCP Platinum’s to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems
Antec’s HCP-1300 PSU is available for a price tag of $312 / £189 on Amazon.com