CMStorm Launch Their Aluminum Range Keyboard, Mouse & Headset
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
Today marks the launch of a brand new range of peripherals from CMStorm (Coolermaster), not content with the typical black plastic models that are flooding the market, CMStorm have decided to add a a touch of metal to their designs.
The new Aluminum range peripherals feature, you guessed it! Aluminum panels. These panels can be removed and this allows for some unique customisations, you could have them engraved, printed on or maybe just attack them with a Sharpie, the choice is yours.
We got hands on with these recently at iSeries i49 and the build quality is fantastic. The Mech and Reaper each offer a huge range of profile and key customisations, check out the price and specifications below for more details.
UK RRP £149.99
- Removable customizable aluminium front plate
- All mechanical Cherry MX Keyboard – Guaranteed 50 million+ keystrokes
- Powerful 32 bit 72 MHz Rapid Fire Engine for quick hardware Macro playback
- Fully programmable! Store up to 5 Profiles and 75 Macros on the Keyboard
- 2 USB 3.0 Super Speed ports for Gaming Gear or Phone/Tablet charging
- Full LED backlight – 3 modes and 5 brightness Levels
UK RRP £64.99
- Removable customizable aluminium plate
- Aluminum and rubberized coating body structure
- 8200 DPI high precision Avago laser sensor
- 1000 Hz polling rate with 1ms response time
- 128kB flash onboard memory
- Ergonomic right handed design
- 8 fully programmable buttons
UK RRP £74.99
- Removable customizable aluminium plates
- Optimized for gaming – clear highs and powerful bass
- Durable aluminum Plating – can be removed and customized
- Cushioned ear cups and headband for noise cancellation and maximum comfort during long gaming sessions
- Convenient in-line remote with volume slider and mic mute switch
- Detachable microphone arm with noise-canceling mic system for clear in-game team chats
- Stylish white illuminated ear cups and mic (USB powered)
Thank you CMStorm for providing us with this information.
Images courtesy of CMStorm.