Cooler Master 690 II Advanced Black and White Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Andy Ruffell+ / 2 years ago
As of late, we’ve seen a huge array of cases hit the market, with a lot being aimed at the enthusiast and gaming markets. With enthusiast based machines, we tend to see modified cases by the consumer so that things are custom to how they want it to be, thus accommodating the user. Sometimes, however, we also find cases being tailored by the manufacturer for these users in mind which saves a lot of hassle from the offset.
Cooler Master have done exactly that by taking an already great looking chassis with fantastic properties and functionality and giving it some extra design flair by collaborating two designs of the 690II Advanced and merging them together. For those of you who aren’t aware, you can currently get the 690 II Advanced in the choice of black, or white, but now with some added design work from the styling team, the 690 II Advanced Black & White edition has been born.
The case incorporates a black interior, with black mesh from the very top of the case, and follows round to the front. The rear of the case is also black and gives a nice contrast with white side panels and white edging that follows the contours of the case.
From the first glimpse, we are very excited about this case, as we know the 690 II Advanced and what functionality it has, and now some extra styling has been added, we honestly see this being a big hit for Cooler Master, so lets get a reminder of what features the case has and what specifications are on offer.
- Supports two USB 3.0 ports (internal)
- Enlarged front and top mesh design for superb ventilation
- Can accommodate 120 x 240 mm radiator at the top and bottom
- Dust-control filters for all meshed areas
- Supports up to 10 fans (up to 5×140 mm fans)
- External SATA docking station (X-dock)
- Rear tubing holes for water cooling
- Includes 1.8″ & 2.5″ HDD and SSD adapter
- More and redesigned rubber grommets for improved cable management
- Larger CPU heat sink cut-out on the motherboard tray