DeepCool Announce the New Landking Case
Bohs Hansen / 2 years ago
DeepCool announced the Landking mid-tower case, a case that on first look reminded me of one of my old Dell cases. Dell has created some great looking cases through the time (let’s not talk about the internals), but we’re here to take a look at the new DeepCool Landking that can hold anything from mITX to ATX motherboards, and plenty more.
The case has a matte gunmetal grey colouring with a design inspired from the automobile industry. There is plenty of cooling options and the case comes with four pre-installed 120mm fans and fan controller. All drives are mounted tool-less for the extra convenience and it has a hot-swap SATA port at the top.
The Landking has three external 5.25-inch and five internal 3.5/2.5-inch drive bays. Without any part removal, the case allows for graphics cards up to 280mm length and CPU coolers with a height of 165mm.
- Support ATX/MicroATX/MINI-ITX motherboards
- With one HDD/SSD hot plugging (SATA) port at top panel
- With one fan-speed adjusting switch, can control 3 fans at the same time
- 4 fans pre-installed (one 120mm LED fan and three 120mm black fan)
- 2x USB 3.0 +2x USB 2.0 Ports
- Fashionable appearance originated from car design idea
- Fashionable side-window
- Tool free installation design for ODD and HDD
- 8pcs expansion slots support 4 VGA Cards crossfire
- With rubber buffer and dust filter for PSU
- Wide CPU cut-out for CPU cooler mounting
- Bottom loaded PSU for effective cooling and large inner space
- Support cable management
- Support 120mm Liquid Cooler installation at the rear side only
Thanks to DeepCool for providing us with this information
Images courtesy of DeepCool