Deepcool Release Steam Castle Micro ATX Chassis
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
The Deepcool Stream Castle is finally here! I’ve been looking forward to this thing getting released, even though I do think it looks a little too bonkers for my liking. It really is a love / hate product, it’s stream-punk styling will certainly appeal to some, and I think it will prove popular with a younger PC gaming audience.
Deepcool first showed eTeknix this chassis at CES 2014 back in January and it’s been getting tweaked and developed ever since. When we saw it a few weeks ago at Computex there were noticeable improvements in the overall finish and quality of the case, so we’re really eager to get it in for review and take a closer look at it.
Available in black, white, red and yellow, the chassis should be easy to colour match with many of the latest gaming motherboards. It comes with support for 2 x 2.5″ SSDs, 320mm long graphics cards and some pretty funky LED lighting effects via its top panel vents.
- Unique post-modern steam-punk style appearance, very impressive
- Side-window and top 4 turbo-type air out-taking holes, excellent for PC MOD and gaming
- Horizontal structure, perfect for top-performance or big-size air cooler installation, ensures a great cooling performance while keeps no extra vertical pressure to the motherboard (compared with tower-type ATX case)
- Large area of rubber painting (soft touch)
- 4 magic color LED lights pre-installed on the top, amazing effect (color changing, brightness adjusting and breathing, fan speed adjusting)
- 2 USB 3.0 +2 USB 2.0 Ports
- 200 mm fan (front)+120 mm fan (rear) pre-installed
- Compatible with Micro ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Support long VGA Card installation up to 320 mm length
- Top panel supports max 240 mm water cooler installation
- 2 grommets on the rear are ready for building external water-cooling system
- Tool free installation design for 2.5″/3.5″ SSD/HDD
- Independent two 2.5″ drive-bays support SSD RAID build-up
- Two-layer horizontal structure, excellent for heat dissipation & compatibility
The case is available now and should start showing up at online retailers any time now with an MSRP of $119.99 / €88.99.
Thank you TechPowerUp for providing us with this information.