EVGA intros its GeForce GTX 680 along with EVGA Precision X
Andy Ruffell / 5 years ago
Today is the day, Nvidia has finally launched the long awaited Kepler GPU with the GeForce GTX 680. Partners are doing the same, EVGA being the favoured one on the list, releases its own re-branded version.
Nothing too special about this one, it maintains the same specification sheet as the reference version. EVGA’s GTX 680 offers the same features including SMX Engine, GPU Boost Technology, FXAA, TXAA, Adaptive Vertical Sync, Frame Rate Target, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and lastly PCI Express 3.0.
Following the GTX 680, EVGA is also releasing a newer version of their popular overclocking software: EVGA Precision X. This overclocking software has been designed from scratch to support the latest GPUs, allowing the user to fine tune his (or her) EVGA graphics card, including GPU Clock speed, GPU Voltage, Memory Clock speed and Fan speed.
Some features of the EVGA Precision X software includes:
- Brand New GUI – Built from the ground up for the next generation of graphics accelerators.
- Advanced Hardware Monitoring – See GPU vitals in real time.
- In Game Monitoring – See your GPU vitals, without leaving your game.
- Frame Rate Target – GeForce GTX 680 will adjust power/clock dynamically to match set framerate.
- Fan Curve – Setup and advanced fan profile.
Source: Press Release