Fractal Design Unveil White Version Of The Node 304
Ryan Martin / 3 years ago
The Fractal Design Node 304 was a very popular sleek mini-ITX chassis released nearly a year ago, aimed at small form factor PCs and HTPCs. In fact we have already reviewed it here. The Node 304 was initially only available in a black colour but demand for a white model clearly was enough to justify Fractal Design releasing a white variant.
The design of the white Node 304 remains unchanged to the Node 304 black version and we encourage any users interested in learning more to check out our review of the black version.
- Compact, modular interior
- Minimalistic design with an elegant aluminum front panel
- Unique new modular mounting system that accommodates up to 6 hard drives
- Accommodates tower CPU coolers and single-fan water cooling systems
- Three Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans included
- Filtered air intakes to ensure a dust-free environment for internal components
- Excellent cooling for all components
- Accommodates ATX power supplies
- Fan controller for all fans included
- USB 3.0 for fast file transfers
The Fractal Design Node 304 white has a recommended MSRP of USD: $ 89.90; EURO: € 69.90; GBP: £ 69.90; SEK: 799.
More information can be found on the product page of Fractal Design’s website.
I don’t know about you but I think the white is a really nice touch and it adds a lot to the design. What do you think of the Node 304? Do you prefer the black or white model?