Indie Arena To Be The First Dedicated Indie Games Booth In Gamescom History
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
10 indie game developers are joining forces this August to bring their creations to the masses at Gamescom 2013. Each of the 10 independent game developers have joined forces and create a single gamescom booth to show off their latest games. For the first time, indie games are making their way to the major exhibition halls in the public area, often the stomping ground of larger developers and publishers.
At Hall 9, Booth A-045, you will find fully featured games, fresh ideas, and unique experiences still in the making! Take the chance to play all ten games and meet developers who are passionate about their creations. This is a great thing too as you often find many booths are run by PR teams, many of whom never had a single thing to do with the games development and it’s great to see Indie developers standing along side their own work in a public setting.
Games that will be playable at the Indie Arena:
- Beatbuddy (Threaks): www.beatbuddy.com
- The Inner World (Studio Fizbin): www.theinnerworld.de
- The Last Tinker (Mimimi Productions): www.thelasttinker.com
- Forced (Beta Dwarf Entertainment): forcedthegame.com
- Team Indie (Brightside Games): teamindie.brightside-games.com
- GhostControl Inc. (bumblebee.): www.bumblebee-games.com
- The Red Solstice (Ironward): www.theredsolstice.com
- Splatter (Dreamworlds): www.splattergame.net
- Ethan: Meteor Hunter (Seaven Studio): www.seaven-studio.com/ethan-meteor-hunter
- Sky Arena (Hammer Labs): www.skyarenagame.com
Indie Arena is supported by Unity Technologies, Headup Games, Application Systems Heidelberg, OUYA, Gioteck and Mediadesign Hochschule Düsseldorf. The Indie Arena gamescom booth is an initiative of developers that meet on indiearena.de
Thank you Indiearena Facebook for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of Indiearena Facebook.