Katarina Debuts In Latest “The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing” Trailer
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
Indie developer NeocoreGames revealed today the trailer for Lady Katarina, a ghostly follower to the son of Van Helsing, for its gothic-noir steampunk action-RPG, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. Set to release on PC in late May 2013, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing will be made available for $14.99 on Steam.
Lady Katarina is a ghost with snappy wit that comes to the support of Van Helsing on his supernatural hunt to uncover the mystery of a new scientific scourge in the land of Borgovia. Katarina is of great aid to Van Helsing as she comes with her own abilities and behaviors to boost the hunter’s hit points, mana, damage, and much more. Having her own skill tree, three different forms, magical tricks, and the capability to travel to the nearest town to buy and sell items, Katarina is essential for Van Helsing’s adventure. Whether it is freezing enemies in place or summoning a brutal bolt of energy, her assistance is highly valued when it comes to ferocious battles in the wilderness.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is now available for pre-order on PC. To pre-purchase the game, head to devblog.neocoregames.com/order and choose an option to back this indie developer. As a bonus for all pre-purchases of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, early adopters will receive instant access to the closed Beta.
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe filled with monsters, magic and weird science.
- Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
- Customize your character through a detailed level-up system where you decide which skills and abilities you’ll need for the hunt.
- Modify your skills on the spot with a unique power-up system.
- Learn the secrets of mystical alchemy and forge powerful items.
- Build and develop your hideout and place traps to defend it from waves of terrible monsters.
- Gather the members of the Resistance and decorate the hunter’s lair with valuable trophies.
- Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing a cooperative multiplayer monster hunt up to four players.