Kingston debut HyperX Red DDR3 memory
Ryan Martin / 258 days ago
Kingston have decided in favour of bringing the HyperX Limited Edition Red series of DDR3 memory modules to the market as a permanent addition to the HyperX series. The HyperX Red modules will sit below the HyperX Blu in the performance rankings, as the HyperX Red will only come in 1333MHz and 1600MHz frequencies.
Kingston is targeting these red modules at entry level consumers and the mainstream DDR3 market – in other words not for enthusiasts and overclockers. Although, those looking to colour coordinate a red-themed system may find these kits an attractive option.
All the different variants of Kingston HyperX Red will support Intel XMP profiling for easy compatibility with supporting motherboards. Modules will be available in 4GB or 8GB capacities and the kits will be available in up to 16GB. You can get the HyperX Red in either 1.5v or 1.65v depending on your preference – we’d recommend 1.5v every time.
As with all Kingston products, these modules are backed by an impressive lifetime warranty as well as free technical support.
HyperX red Features and Benefits:
- Unique: features HyperX red heat spreader for greater heat dissipation
- Robust: Intel XMP-ready
- Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities up to 8GB (single) and 4GB–16GB (kits)
- Frequency (speed) 1333MHz and 1600MHz
- CAS Latency: 9-9-9-27 and 10-10-10-30
- Voltage: 1.5v and 1.65v
- XMP Ready: higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile
- Compatible with P55, H67, P67, Z68, Z77and H61 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets
Source: Press Release