Kingston introduce HyperX Predator RAM
Ryan Martin / 4 years ago
With the introduction of Ivy Bridge DRAM companies are able to push DDR3 to higher and higher frequencies. Kingston is joining in on the high speed memory action with the introduction of its new HyperX Predator series of DDR3 RAM. Available in speeds of 1600MHz all the way up to 2666MHz there’s a speed to suit everyone’s needs.
The main show of the new HyperX Predator is the aggressively styled RAM heat spreaders which help to keep the high frequency RAM at stable temperatures as well as providing a unique aesthetic for your system. The Kingston HyperX Predator RAM is Intel XMP certified making for easy installation. Kit capacities range from 8 to 32GB in either dual or quad channel configurations with CL9 and CL11 latencies.
“The PC gaming market is robust and growing and we are pleased to contribute to that market with our new, more aggressive HyperX Predator memory kits,” said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. “Enthusiasts will experience higher performance, ultra-responsive multitasking possibilities and an overall faster system thanks to its top optimized performance settings for specific modules ― handpicked and tested by our Kingston engineers.”
Kingston HyperX Predator Specifications:
- Capacity: 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB in kits of 2 and 4
- Frequency (speed): 1600 MHz – 2666 MHz
- CAS Latency: CL9, CL11
- Voltage: 1.5v-1.65v operating voltage enables stable overclocking
- XMP Certified: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile.
- Compatible: Designed specifically for P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG) and Z77 Intel chipsets, as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Reliable: 100-percent tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, free technical support