Mech Warrior Tactics announced
Laurence Howe / 5 years ago
A new free-to-play, strategy-focused MechWarrior game is due out later this year for the PC.
MechWarrior Tactics is a new turn-based game set in the BattleTech universe in the year 3025. Players can customize their mechs and go online to battle.
“MechWarrior Tactics delivers a powerful combination of skill, planning, and combat methodology coupled with great collectability,” said executive producer Tarrnie Williams. “We’re truly excited to introduce a new style of gameplay to MechWarrior fans everywhere.”
Here’s a breakdown of the game’s features:
- Collect, Customize, Command:
- Earn Experience and new resources as you advance your level through gameplay
- Upgrade and customize your Mechs in your Mech Bay
- Make the most of each Mech’s unique configuration for total battlefield domination
- Customizable Mechs – seamless store integration means never having to leave the game to purchase and equip new resources for your next mission
- Asynchronous Combat: Multiple concurrent battles with players from around the world
- Competitive ranked games and global leaderboards lets the world know you’re in charge. Play for a chance to win larger, more meaningful reward payouts
- Watch and share your completed battle using a unique cinematic replay feature