MSI X370 XPOWER Gaming Titanium Ryzen Motherboard Review
Peter Donnell / 2 months ago
Have you been enjoying the Ryzen launch so far? We know we have! Of course, what is the launch of a new CPU range and a new batch of chipsets without the motherboards to house them all! Today we kick things off with a look at the latest high-end gaming motherboard from MSI, the all-new MSI X350 XPOWER Gaming Titanium, which features all the flagship hardware you would expect, including all those lovely overclocking features that are supported on every Ryzen chip (although not every Ryzen motherboard).
Built with a relentless focus on reliability and performance, the X370 XPOWER Gaming Titanium is designed to impress. It features support for DDR4 Boost, allowing you to get the best performance out of your memory, especially while overclocking your system, Turbo M.2 and U.2, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2, Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2, Gaming LAN, and more, all of which are designed to squeeze the best performance out of each component to give you that edge in demanding tasks such as gaming.
As you can see, the feature list is extensive, and with the board being 24-hour gaming certified, you know it’s going to keep up with your demanding workloads. Not only is the board designed to look stylish, the aesthetics are more than just visual treats, with Steel Armor on the memory slots and PCIe slots, M.2 Shield, a huge VRM heat sink design, and a rear I/O shroud to name but a few, that give the board exceptional durability.
- Supports AMD® RYZEN Series processors and 7th Gen A-series / Athlon™ Processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3200+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- Mystic Light Extension and Mystic Light Sync: Control all LEDs in system with one click by GAMING APP or mobile devices
- Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield. Turbo U.2 with Steel Armor, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2
- Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel® : The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management
- BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card
- Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
- MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
- WHQL certified for Windows 10
Packaging and Accessories
The box is pretty cool, with a metallic finish and a nice image of the motherboard on the front.
The box opens out, and you can see details of some of the unique features, as well as a sneak peek at the actual motherboard design through the window panel.