Ozone Gaming Strike Battle Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Revealed
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
Ozone has just revealed their new Strike Battle Compact, a brand new mechanical gaming keyboard with a super compact design.
The Strike Battle Compact comes fitted with Cherry MX switches, red LED backlighting, a super slim bezel, aluminium core construction and all the features you would likely ever need.
Gamers will love the TKL design, as the compact design makes the keyboard easy to transport to LAN gaming events. You’ve got 30 macros, 5 default profiles, FN-shift multimedia controls and 64KB on-board memory.
- Product name: Ozone Strike Battle – Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Top case: aluminium
- Feet: ABS, TPR
- Keycaps: ABS 94HB
- Maximum number of macros: 30
- Number of keys: 87
- Polling rate: 125 – 1000 Hz
- Keys effective time: adjustable – 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 8ms, 12ms, 14ms, 16ms
- Maximum number of profiles: 5
- On-board memory: 64 KB
- LED Backlit: Red
- LED Backlit options: Off, 100% breathing, 30%, 70%, 100% still, Gaming Light (ESC, QWEASD, direction keys)
- Cable length: 1.5m Braided
- Connection: USB
- Dimensions: 34.59(H) x 351(L) x 123(W) mm
- Weight: 685 g
- Additional features:
- G-Mode (Windows buttons off)
- All keys with Nkey Rollover (antighosting)
“Strike Battle offers the best selection of cherry mx keyswitches, a short-body and an ergonomic design to ensure a comfortable use. Its high quality aluminum layout gives you the best materials and performance to improve your gaming skills. It also features a minimalist design and a compact style that makes it perfect for competitive use, travelling gamers or anyone who needs more work space on their desk. Take it to the battlefield.”
No release date or price are known yet, but we’ll update you as soon as we have more information.