Scan 2-Port HPU-300 NC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI Express Card Review
Henry Butt / 5 years ago
When USB3.0 was introduced to the market a couple of years back, there were very few products on the market that could make use of the high-speed interface. It was also very expensive to add USB3.0 functionality to your system with expansion cards costing in excess of £50 and peripherals being even more expensive.
Since then, USB3.0 products have come down significantly in price, making it as affordable as ever to add USB3.0 functionality to your system. There are also a vast number of USB3.0 peripherals available on the market now which will let you make use of the massive bandwidth of the USB3.0 interface.
- Supports Super-Speed data transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps.
- Provides USB 3.0 interface compatible with prior ubiquitous USB 2.0 standard
- More power at the connector, max. 900mA
- Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system
- Supports standard PCI Express slot
- Supports hot swapping and Plug-and-Play capability
- Compliant spec. to USB 3.0 Rev 1.0
- Compliant spec. to Intel xHCI Rev 0.96
- Compliant spec. to PCI Express 2.0 base spec.
- Compliant spec. to PCI Express Generation 2 spec.