Thermaltake Reveal Latest TR2 Bronze Series Power Supplies
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
Thermaltake have just revealed their new TR2 Bronze Series of power supplies. The new PSUs are targeted at the low-to-mid budget market, but pack enough features to satisfy the demands of your average gaming PC and general desktop user.
The TR2 Bronze, as the name suggests, comes with 80 PLUS Bronze certification, which is great news for those who want a little extra performance and efficiency from their power supply. There will be three models available from launch; the 450W, 500W and the 600W.
All TR2 PSUs come with high-quality components that make them capable of non-stop usage, while providing stability and reliable performance. They comply with the latest ATX 12V 2.3 standards and feature a 120mm temperature controlled fan to help ballance performance and accoustics.
- Ultra Quiet Fan: Large 120mm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control delivers the ultimate cooling performance with a silent operation.
- Elongated Cables: The extra long cables enable enthusiasts and power users to properly route the cables in optimal location to prevent airflow blockage, thereby significantly improving the computer system’s overall thermal efficiency, as well as the aesthetic.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified and Haswell Ready: TR2 Bronze series saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 85%, and is 80 PLUS Bronze certified.
- High Quality Japanese Main Capacitor: A high-quality Japanese capacitor produces supreme stability and performance with low impedance characteristics. This delivers a stable operation over an extended period of time, as well as excellent reliability.
- Massive and Dedicated Single +12V Output: The TR2 Series is equipped with a powerful +12V rail, superior performance under any and all types of system loading.
No word on pricing just yet, but expect more details to follow soon.
Thank you Thermaltake for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of Thermaltake.