Win a Thecus N2200EVO NAS Server
Andy Ruffell+ / 1 year ago
Storage has a massive play in anyones life and keeping all of your important files and documents in one place can be tricky unless you have a network attached storage device. Sadly these can be quite specialist and that translates to one word; expensive. Luckily we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Thecus to give away a 2-bay N2200EVO NAS Server.
COMPETITION CLOSED - Winner: slugbug55
You can find more information on the N2200EVO NAS Server here.
With a dual-core Cavium SoC processor, 256MB of memory, 2 x USB 2.0 ports and support for RAID 0, 1 and JBOD, it’s the perfect addition to any home or small office environment.
To enter this competition, we have broken things down into four steps to make it easier than ever:
- Step 1 – Like the eTeknix Facebook page
- Step 2 – Like the Thecus Facebook page
- Step 3 – Share this post here
- Step 4 - Tell us on our forums that you’ve done all steps by clicking on the button below
So that we get bigger and better competitions each time, why not also share this competition page on your own social media (Facebook, Twitter etc…)
Rules and regulations:
- The competition is open WORLDWIDE!
- The competition ends at midnight GMT on 17th May 2013 and winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date
- In the event of a dispute, eTeknix staff hold the final say and no discussions will be entered into
- Delivery is not in the hands of eTeknix and can take some time to arrive
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, eTeknix reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value
- By entering this competition, you adhere to the above rules and regulations
- Winner(s) will be announced on our competition winners page