1MORE Dual Driver ANC Pro Wireless Headphones Review
Peter Donnell / 1 month ago
1More has long proven to be one of the best of the best when it comes to headphones. When they launched, they were delivering products at a lower cost than other premium headphone makers, but matching or besting them in performance and build quality. Will that hold true with their new $150 Dual driver ANC Pro? We certainly hope it does. They’re very well equipped for their price range too, at $150 they may sound expensive, but they’re really not for the levels of equipment you get.
1MORE Dual Driver ANC Pro Wireless Headphones
There are TWO levels of ANC, ensuring you’re getting the performance you need should you be in a truly busy and noisy place or just dealing with the background hum of sitting on a train. Thanks to their hybrid wireless/around the neck design, you get a huge battery, delivering 20-hours of wireless performance (15 with ANC). What’s more, they say a 10-minute charge is good for 3 hours of use. They’re also IPX5 rated, so if you’re a sweaty person that likes to run in the rain, you should be fine.
- TWO LEVELS OF ANC- Choose between 2 different levels of active noise cancellation (up to 35dB) to master your surroundings.
- 20-HOUR BATTERY LIFE- These earbuds are ready for 20 hours of playtime with ANC off (15 hours with ANC on). Charge for only 10 minutes to get an additional 3 hours of use.
- HI-RES CERTIFIED SOUND- Featuring a hybrid dual driver design with 1MORE’s proprietary balanced armature, enjoy hi-resolution sound compatible with AAC and LDAC.
- WIND NOISE RESISTANCE MODE (WNR)– WNR mode suppresses the microphonics caused by wind when ANC is on to deliver an immersive listening experience without distractions.
- IPX5 WATER/SWEAT RESISTANT- Built to last, these earbuds can handle even the toughest outdoor conditions giving you the confidence to take these anywhere.
What 1More Had to Say
“1MORE Hybrid earphones with a dynamic titanium driver and balanced armature with the feature reproduce a rich and complete soundstage across a wide frequency range and include a USB Type-C audio cable that lets you listen to music over a wired connection.” – 1More