3DMark 11 Advanced Edition Giveaway
Andy Ruffell / 8 years ago
With the run-up to Christmas upon us, we are going giveaway crazy here at eTeknix with yet another competition to win some free stuff.
This time we’ve teamed up with our friends at Futuremark to give you a copy of 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition to ONE lucky winner. You will also recieve a premium membership for a year to eTeknix.
3DMark 11 Advanced Edition gives lots of extra features compared to the basic edition including extra preset’s, user defined demo resolution, demo looping, image quality tool, and also advert-free. You can find a full list of the features on 3DMark.com.
This prize is worth $19.95 and is one of the most highly anticipated benchmarking tools for enthusiasts this year.
You just need to do the following:
- You MUST be a member of eTeknix.
- You MUST post a comment on this article below saying “Let me win the 3DMark 11 Giveaway”
- You MUST like this article on your Facebook page
- You MUST be following us on Twitter
- You MUST tweet this article on your Twitter page
- You MUST like the eTeknix Facebook page at here
Rules and regulations
- As ALWAYS spam will NOT be tolerated and offending user(s) will be subsequently dealt with!
- The winner will be the member picked at RANDOM
- Once the winner is picked at RANDOM, we will ask for proof of the above entry criteria.
- In the event of a dispute, the judges’ decision is final and no discussion will be open for it!
- The winner will be notified via their registered email address no later than 7 days from the closing date of the competition!
- The ONLY prize is ONE copy of 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition from Futuremark and a premium membership for a year to eTeknix.
- The competition is open worldwide and all shipping costs and cost of prize(s) are covered by eTeknix!
- In any event that the above prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control; we reserve the right to offer an equal or greater specification alternative without any hesitation!
- No entrant details will be passed on to any third-party companies!
- Prize draws are not open to eTeknix staff, affiliates, suppliers or sponsors!
- If a user is found to be creating or using multiple accounts, that user will be disqualified from the competition and subsequently dealt with!
- By entering into this competition, you are hereby accepting the above mentioned terms and conditions of the competition!
- Last but not least, have fun, enjoy and good luck!
The competition ends on 7th December 2010 at 2:00pm GMT (Launch Date)A winner has been chosen (Socalrailroader) but we are EXTENDING the competition to win another 2 advanced edition’s of 3DMark 11.Keep entering and 2 winners will be announced on the 14th December 2010 at 8:00pm GMT