Aerocool Cylon RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 8 months ago
The Aerocool product range really does span every budget, and I must admit, many of their really cool products are some of their most affordable. For under £40, you can find a lot of chassis on the market, but they have to offer something unique to stand out. The Cylon promises to do just that, with a unique RGB lighting system, a huge window, and even a PSU shroud.
Now, let’s make no mistake, this is a cheap chassis and I’m expecting to see some evidence of that. However, that doesn’t mean to say it’s going to be bad. Let’s just jump in, and see what it has to offer.
The cooling layout is interesting here, with support for a 120mm fan in the top and rear, as well as three more in the front. You can fit up to a 240mm radiator in the front too, as well as two fans on top of the PSU shroud. I’m not sure about the shroud fans, as they’re moving air, but not really bringing in new air. However, if you’re rocking a hot GPU, it may help in general.
Features and Specifications
- Midi-Tower for ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ATX
- Robust black steel housing with front RGB backslash
- Low weight of 3.8 kg due to acrylic glass side panel
- Space for two 2.5 / 3.5-inch and two 2.5-inch drives
- Up to seven fans
- Graphics cards up to 371 millimetres
- CPU cooler up to 155 millimetres
- I / O panel with slots for SD and micro SD cards
For in-depth specifications, please visit the product page here.