Aerocool DS230 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
One of the most successful product ranges from Aerocool is without a doubt their Dead Silence series. The DS Cube chassis, the DS200 mid-tower chassis, and the DS fans, have all won awards from many sites around the world, including from myself here at eTeknix over the last few years. They delivered silent performance and stunning aesthetics, and that’s something Aerocool are keen to continue with the release of the Aerocool DS230 Mid-Tower Chassis.
- Super-Silent mid tower gaming case solidly built with 0.7mm steel to block out most of the noise.
- High quality noise insulator on both side panels to further reduce noise.
- Intelligent PWM fan controller with LED color effect.
- 7 LED lighting colors selection & 3 LED Lighting mode selection.
- Supports either 360mm or 280mm water cooling system on front panel.
- Supports either 240mm or 280mm water cooling system on top panel.
- Magnetic noise reduce board on top panel is easy to remove.
- Supports max. CPU cooler height of 170mm.
- Supports max. PSU length of 180mm.
- Removable PSU & front dust filter for easy cleaning.
- Pre-drilled holes for cable management to reduce cable mess.
- PSU cover design.
The DS230 comes with support for ATX motherboards, extra long graphics cards, plenty of room for fans and radiators, RGB lighting built-in, noise dampening material built-in, as well as hub for lighting and fan control as standard.
The chassis features two lighting strips in the front panel, as well as under-lighting effects with a built-in control for changing colours, as well as a reactive lighting mode that changes colour based on your system load.