AeroCool Integrator MX 700w Power Supply Review
Mike Sanders / 2 years ago
AeroCool Integrator MX 700w
AeroCool is one of the best-known brands in terms of PC system components. Between their chassis designs, power supplies, cooling solutions and gaming ‘furniture’ they have continued over the years to produce products that always impress us here at eTeknix. A particular highlight has been their power supplies which have always proven to be solid and reliable.
With this in mind, we take a closer look at their latest offering, the Integrator MX. The specific model we have to test is the Integrator MX 700w power supply. A modular power supply which has just been recertified to a ‘Silver’ level of power efficiency. While it isn’t uncommon for power supplies to occasionally be ‘upgraded’ in terms of their efficiency rating, it is a little unusual for sure.
Lets, therefore, take a close look and see if the new rating and the power supply as a whole could be the right choice for your next PSU.
The Aerocool Integrator MX comes with a number of key features that the more discerning power supply purchaser will find very impressive.
- Semi-Modular cable management by user’s system configuration.
- All direct DC cables with mesh sleeving and flat modular cables for reduce airflow interface.
- Compliant with the latest Intel ATX12V Ver.2.4 design guide.
- Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core Series processors starting from the 4th-generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode.
- Up to 88%+ efficiency with official 80 PLUS 230V EU certificate.
- Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extremely high current output.
- Clear and Pure DC output quality with low ripple noise.
- 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 550mm – easy reach to all components.
- Four PCIe 6+2 pin connectors for high-end graphics cards.
- 7 Sata connectors support multiple hard drives.
- 12cm silent cooling fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
- Complete protection with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
- Safety and EMC certified by CE, CB and TUV.
- ECO-friendly with Active PFC, RoHS and ERP 2014.
With this being modular (well, technically semi-modular), it’s important to know exactly what cables this power supply is provided with. Although this is detailed on the rear of the packaging we will detail it for you below.
- 1 x 20+4 main power connector.
- 1 x ATX 12 V 4 + 4 PIN
- 7 x SATA
- 4 x 6 + 2 PCI-E
- 4 x Molex
- 1 X Floppy Disk Adaptor
In terms of connectors, this should be more than enough to connect any standard or even high-end gaming PC.